It is that time of the year: National Convention 2013 is here and even bigger than last year!
In the Spring of 2012 in the small town of Old Westbury, NY a dynamic unit of 5 men came together to embark on the establishment of the Alpha Theta Colony of Delta Epsilon Psi Fraternity Inc. With the vision of making New York Institute of Technology a well-known university and breaking the cliché Greek-life stereotype, a group of five men came together in order to bring the change that was much needed. A shared set of ideals amongst these individuals brought them together as one, leading them to Delta Epsilon Psi.
I never thought this day would come to be honest. I still see that pride in those bright eyes when his name was called upon. "#28, Jaynish Patel, Brother Ironman." The most symbolic part of that name was the iron will Jaynish maintained throughout his final days in this world. Though cancer slowly conquered his body, his mind persevered and granted him a few more days to be around those who cared for him. During those last few days, I had a chance to reflect on the times that we had together. Five years wasn't enough, but I'm blessed to admit that some memories will be permanently forged in my heart.
Binghamton, New York -- A city that is hundreds of miles away from the typical vision of the Metropolitan Manhattan in New York that comes to mind when most hear of the state. Yet in this city, lie one of the largest, most diverse, and most academically acclaimed State Universities of New York – SUNY Binghamton University. Binghamton University has served as the origin of a multitude of Greek Organizations, and not to mention the origin of South Asian Greek Life in this nation’s history.
It is with great pleasure that we wish each of you, our active members and esteemed alumni, a happy fourteen year anniversary on the founding of our fraternal brotherhood. It was fourteen years ago today that our founders came together to create an organization that would give South Asian males a unified voice through service and the adherence to our unifying pillars: brotherhood, discipline, and commitment.
- Psi Colony Officially Recognized
- Seven Reasons To Rush DEPsi
- National Convention 2012 Recap
- New Record Donation To JDRF
- Alpha Gamma Colony Officially Established
- 9th Annual Convention to be hosted in Orlando, Florida
- Festival of India 2012 Recap
- Founding Chapter's Project Come Together 2012
- Kappa Chapter's First Formal
- Alpha Delta Colony's Project Come Together
- Be A Hero
- Festival Of India 2012
- Alpha Delta Colony Officially Established
- Alpha Epsilon Colony Officially Established
- “B.A.D. Boys” Fraternities Give Back In Holiday Spirit
- Rest In Peace: Bhavin Patel
- Sigma Colony Officially Established
- Delta Epsilon Psi Welcomes Its Newest National Council Members
- Happy 13 Year Anniversary
- National Convention 2011 Recap