The Brothers of Delta Epsilon Psi Fraternity uphold the highest regard for education, knowledge, and leadership. We believe that you come to college to gain experience which succeeding in your academic goals. With one of the highest GPA requirements among Fraternities nationwide, Delta Epsilon Psi promotes and emphasizes academic success. The brothers Delta Epsilon Psi major in Pre-Medicine, Pre-Law, Engineering, Pre-Dentistry, Pharmacy and other challenging fields which are lucrative and require academic diligence.
Members of Delta Epsilon Psi have won many individual awards over the years and strive to be the best men in the classroom as well as in the community. In order to achieve these goals, our pillar of discipline is enforced within each brother so that they have the mindset to perform at their optimal level academically.
One of the best qualities of Delta Epsilon Psi is the diversity of our members. We have successfully molded together different nationalities, cultures, and religions into an active group of influential students. Additionally, our brothers represent diverse backgrounds and experiences that support academic competiveness. The diversity of our fraternity contributes to our academic dexterity.
Delta Epsilon Psi has a belief that every brother has the ability succeed. The Brothers of Delta Epsilon Psi strive to excel in all their endeavors with achievements ranging from the dean’s list to the voluntarism award on campus. These individuals have become the inspiration of their classmates, and it was because they were given an opportunity to learn, to lead, and strive for success by being exposed to academic and community success. Delta Epsilon Psi believes by exposing its brothers to academically rich activities, which they wouldn’t have access to individually, will enable our brothers to be accomplished individuals. A primary strength of our fraternity is our willingness to enforce academic success by teaching brothers time management skills. This allows individuals to balance fraternity activities and their academic requirements.
Academic and community success is at the heart of what Delta Epsilon Psi represents. Find out how Delta Epsilon Psi can help you achieve these goals and be part of this successful team! Delta Epsilon Psi strives to make sure its brothers achieve success in all aspects of life. This is clearly illustrated by the numerous individual awards our brothers have won as well as the programs they are a part of. They include the following:
- Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship, an educational scholarship program designed to provide opportunities for American undergraduate students with excellent academic records and outstanding potential
- Phi Beta Kappa Scholarship
- CRC Press Outstanding Chemistry Student Award
- CEO Leadership Award
- Mr. White Rose Award
- Reagents Scholar
- Oklahoma University Scholars
- Sooner Heritage Scholars
- Oklahoma City Community Scholar
- John S. Belew Award for Outstanding Male in Community Service
- Oklahoma University Traditions Scholar
- Simon Estes Scholar
- President Leadership Scholar
- Indian Student Association Presidents
- Multicultural Greek Council Presidents and Vice Presidents
- Outstanding New Leader in Chapter Organization (Texas A&M University Wide Award)
- Outstanding Chapter/Council Leader (Texas A&M University Multicultural Greek Council Award)
- Participants in Texas Legislative Internship Program during three different legislative sessions
- Student Organization Forum President
- Student Orientation Team Mentors
- Student Ambassadors